Doing restoration on your property? Below are some helpful links; you may also want to check out our CreekCare program, or contact your local Soil and Water Conservation District (East Multnomah or Clackamas).
- King County Water and Land Resources Division: Resources and information for weed identification and managment.
- Metro booklet: Native Plants for Willamette Valley Yards: Descriptions and pictures of native plants, including growing requirements, native range(s), and ecological benefits.
- The Nature Conservancy – Global Invasive Species Team: Information on invasive plants, insects, diseases, and wildlife.
- Oregon State University Extension Service: Information and resources on a variety of natural resource and gardening/agricultural topics.
- Portland Plant List: Newly updated (June 2016) list of native and nuisance plants of the Portland area. Includes information on plant communities (i.e., what grows with what).