Interning with JCWC is a great way to expand existing job experience and/or to earn college credit. Our interns help with many tasks, including outreach and event planning, research, website and IT support, and more. We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
- Watershed Engagement Internships (3) (Accepting Applications!)
- Social Media and Videography Internship (Accepting Applications!)
- Watershed Wide Internship (Accepting Applications!)
- Riparian Restoration Internship (Closed for 2018)
- Invasive Species Control Internship (Open in March 2018)
Fill out our Volunteer Application to apply!
Email [email protected] to inquire about future internships.