An internship with the Johnson Creek Watershed Council is a great way to expand existing job experience and to earn college credit on our collaborative, energetic team. Our interns help with all aspects of our work, including outreach and event planning, research, restoration work, website and IT support, and more.
Our internships give young professionals a chance to shine in the environmental nonprofit scene, developing their skills and creativity to connect the community with the watershed. After graduating, our interns go on to work with public agencies, private companies, and nonprofits!
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
- 2019 Watershed Engagement Intern(HIRING 4 for Winter cohort!)
- 2019 Social Media Intern (HIRING 1 for Winter cohort!)
- 2019 Fundraising Assistant (HIRING 1 for Winter cohort)
- 2019 Invasive Species Control Intern (Accepting Applications for Spring!)
- 2019 Speak Creek Intern (Accepting Applications for Spring/Summer!)
Fill out our Volunteer Application to apply!
Email [email protected] to inquire about future internships.