- 2016: Replaced the culvert under the Springwater Trail at Badger Creek
- 2017: Replaced the culvert under the Springwater Trail at North Fork Johnson Creek
- 2018: Retrofitted the culvert under SE 262nd St at North Fork Johnson Creek
- 2019: Removed two culverts near SE 272nd St on Mitchell Creek
- 2019: Retrofitted the culvert under Highway 26 on North Fork Johnson Creek and created a roughened channel to remove the jump at the culvert outlet
- 2020: Removed a dam on Kelley Creek near SE Foster Road
- 2021: Retrofitted the culvert under SE 267th St on North Fork Johnson Creek
- 2021: Removed concrete rubble from a failed footbridge near SE Baxter Road on Mitchell Creek
- 2022: Removed a culvert at a private residence on Telford Road on Badger Creek
- 2024 Will remove a culvert on a farm near SE 282nd St on North Fork Johnson Creek
- 2025 Will remove two undersized culverts and replace them with a larger culvert under SE Rugg Road on Badger Creek.
Replacing a culvert is no easy feat. In September 2016, we removed our top-priority barrier identified in our Action Plan by replacing the culvert where Badger Creek passes under the Springwater Trail. It was a colassal effort, and we couldn’t have done it without our partners and volunteers in the community.