Every quarter, Watershed Councils and Soil and Water Conservation Districts from across the Portland-metro region come together to discuss outreach. We share challenges and successes and work together to do outreach more effectively.
A newsletter was discussed at the last meeting in the spring of 2014. See the results of this collaborative effort we decided to call the Partner Update here.
The Partner Update highlights programs each organization is currently focusing on – intending to exemplify the combined work of all our entities across the region.
- Johnson Creek Watershed Council
- Tualatin River Watershed Council
- Tualatin Soil and Water Conservation District
- Clackamas River Basin Council
- Tryon Creek Watershed Council
- North Clackamas Urban Watershed Council
- Sandy River Watershed Council