T-Shirt Art Contest For Johnson Creek’s 14th Annual Creek Clean-Up
Deadline: Sunday July 18th at midnight
Theme: TRASH MONSTER
WHAT: In August every year, community volunteers remove around 5 tons of garbage from Johnson Creek! Volunteers sport matching t-shirts designed by a community artist! We want to use YOUR art on the t-shirts! The winning art piece will be worn by volunteers and featured on Facebook and Instagram.
WHEN: Deadline to submit artwork is July 18th at midnight.
The public will be able to vote on their favorite piece between July 25th and July 31st.
The final winner will be announced on July 31st.
- Pertaining to the theme “Trash Monster”
- No text
- 8.5 x 11″
- 300 DPI
- Grayscale or Black & White
- JPG format
- Contestants may use any medium including but not limited to: pen and paper, graphic design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva), paint, linoleum or woodblock printmaking techniques, etc.
Explore these links below to gain some inspiration and learn more about this event.
- Information about 2019 Creek Clean Up
- News Article covering 2019 creek cleanup
- Facebook Post about the impact of the 2019 creek clean up
Here are the designs that have won in the past: