Renew your Fred Meyer Community Rewards to continue supporting the Johnson Creek Watershed Council. Click on the link below to sign into your account. You’ll need the email address and password for your Rewards account to log in.
By aligning your Fred Meyer Rewards Card with JCWC, you can directly help build community and restore the creek. Fred Meyer donates money to nonprofits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on customers who link their Rewards card to one nonprofit. You’ll continue to earn your personal rewards points when you link your card to JCWC Program Number DV304 .
If you already have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
- Visit https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4.
- Under the “Are you a Fred Meyer Customer?” click on the link “Re-enroll or link your Rewards Card now”.
- Sign into your Fred Meyer member account. (You’ll need your email and password.)
- Once you see the “Community Rewards Program” screen, type in DV304 in the box, then click on the “search” button.
- When ‘Johnson Creek Watershed Council’ shows up, click on the circle to link your card with JCWC, then click on the “save” button.
If you need to get a Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
- Visit your local Fred Meyer store and ask a clerk for a registration form or create an account online by clicking here.
- Type in your zip code and click “find” to find Fred Meyer stores in your area. Select the store you most frequent. You can always shop at any Fred Meyer store and use your Rewards Card.
- Complete the form by entering your email address and a password for your account, then click on the “Create an Account” button.
- Activate your membership by clicking on the email sent by Fred Meyer.
- Now, follow the steps for those who have a Rewards card.
For questions, click here for Fred Meyer’s FAQ page.
Want to use your mobile phone for your Fred Meyer Rewards account?
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download the Fred Meyer app from iTunes or Google Play to begin your membership.