They’ll donate for you, all you have to do is link your rewards card! Best part is–you still earn your rewards while you shop!
Connect for the first time, or renew your Fred Meyer Community Rewards to support the Johnson Creek Watershed Council. Click on the link below to sign into your account. You’ll need the email address and password for your Rewards account to log in.
By aligning your Fred Meyer Rewards Card with JCWC, you can directly help build community and restore the creek. Fred Meyer donates money to nonprofits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on customers who link their Rewards card to one nonprofit. You’ll continue to earn your personal rewards points when you link your card to JCWC Program Number DV304.
If you already have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card just visit the link below and follow the instructions to make sure your card is linked!
If you need to get a Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
1. Visit your local Fred Meyer store and ask a clerk for a registration form or create an account online by clicking here.
2. Type in your zip code and click “find” to find Fred Meyer stores in your area. Select the store you most frequent. You can always shop at any Fred Meyer store and use your Rewards Card.
3. Complete the form by entering your email address and a password for your account, then click on the “Create an Account” button.
4. Activate your membership by clicking on the email sent by Fred Meyer.
6. Now, follow the steps for those who have a Rewards card.
For questions, click here for Fred Meyer’s FAQ page.
Want to use your mobile phone for your Fred Meyer Rewards account?
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download the Fred Meyer app from iTunes or Google Play to begin your membership.