T-Shirt Art Contest For Johnson Creek’s 14th Annual Creek Clean-Up
Deadline: Sunday July 18th at midnight
Theme: TRASH MONSTER
WHAT: In August every year, community volunteers remove around 5 tons of garbage from Johnson Creek! Volunteers sport matching t-shirts designed by a community artist! We want to use YOUR art on the t-shirts! The winning art piece will be worn by volunteers and featured on Facebook and Instagram.
WHEN: Deadline to submit artwork is July 18th at midnight.
The public will be able to vote on their favorite piece.
The final winner will be announced before July 31st.
- Pertaining to the theme “Trash Monster”
- No text
- 8.5 x 11″
- 300 DPI
- Grayscale or Black & White
- JPG format
- Contestants may use any medium including but not limited to: pen and paper, graphic design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva), paint, linoleum or woodblock printmaking techniques, etc.
Explore these links below to gain some inspiration and learn more about this event.
- Information about 2019 Creek Clean Up
- News Article covering 2019 creek cleanup
- Facebook Post about the impact of the 2019 creek clean up
Here are the designs that have won in the past: